Vandy Vape Maze BF RDA
The Vandy Vape Maze BF RDA features a unique sub-ohm coil inside of a rebuildable atomizer inspired design. The Maze provides the incredible squonking experience without the inconvenience of rebuilding coils. The Maze uses a flat horizontal SS316L 0.2ohm coil that is designed to provide incredible flavour and vapour using the balanced design of the coil. The Maze coil features an even surface that helps saturate the Japanese cotton with your favorite e-liquid flavour. The Maze features five sets of nine mini airflow holes that helps provide an incredibly smooth vaping experience which also reduces spit-back. A bottom feeding squonker pin is pre-installed and also includes a standard 510 contact pin as well. Please note, the included central refill tube must be installed when using the standard 510 contact pin.
- 24mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml Capacity
- Unique Sub-Ohm BF RDA Design
- Features 5 Sets of 9 Mini Airflow Holes
- Adjustable Airflow Top Cap
- Utilizes Maze SS316L with Japanese Cotton Flat Horizontal Coil for Variable Wattage or SS316L TC Mode
- Includes 2x Maze SS316L 0.2ohm Coil Atomizer Heads (Pre-installed) (Designed for 50 - 100W)
- Includes 810 Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Includes Gold Plated Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonk/Bottom Feeding Mods (Pre-installed)
- Includes 510 Contact Pin and Central Refill Tube (For 510 Contact Pin Only)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.