Smok X-PRIV with TFV12 Prince Tank
The SMOKTech X-Priv Starter Kit features the eye catching X-Priv along with a powerful matching TFV12 Prince to top it off. The X-Priv features a huge 2.0 inch high quality colour display screen with an upgraded and redesigned user interface that is clear and easy to read. The X-Priv display screen features six different colours for the user interface as well. The X-Priv can fire up to 225 watts and supports nickel 200, titanium and stainless steel wire in temperature control mode. The X-Priv features a large side fire button that is both tactile and easy to use.
The TFV12 Prince tank is the latest creation by Smoktech, which combine the best elements of two of the most popular tanks today - SMOK TFV8 and SMOK TFV12. The Smok TFV12 Prince features the new press to open Top Fill System, 25.5mm diameter profile, majestic wide bore Cobra resin drip tip and new SMOK TFV12 Prince Core Family. V12 Prince-T10 Decuple coil head that features an unprecedented range of 60 to 120W, V12 Prince-Q4 with range of 40 to 100W and V12 Prince-X6 that ranges from 50 to 120W.
- 510 Threaded
- Wattage Range: 1.0 - 225.0W
- Output Voltage: 0.5 - 9.0V
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600F / 100 - 315C
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 2.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.5ohm for Variable Wattage
- Large Tactile Hidden Side Fire Button
- Large 2.0" High Quality Color Display Screen
- Redesigned User Interface
- Six Different Interface Colors
- Requires 2x High Amp 18650 Batteries
- Front Micro USB Charging Port
Replacement coils can be found here:
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.