Smok TFV12 Prince Replacament Coil - 3 Pack
Smok TFV12 Prince Cores Family Coils for TFV12 Prince Tank. These replacement heads feature a patented core engine coil for deep and reach cloud taste.
TFV12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil 0.4ohm:
- Designed for: 40 - 100W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 60 - 80W
TFV12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil 0.15ohm:
- Designed for: 50 - 120W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 80 - 100W
TFV12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil 0.12ohm:
- Designed for: 60 - 120W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 80 - 110W
TFV12 Prince-M4 Quadruple Coil 0.17ohm:
- Designed for: 30 - 70W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 40 - 60W
TFV12 Prince-Strip Coil 0.15ohm:
- Designed for: 40 - 100W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 80 - 90W
TFV12 Prince-Mesh Coil 0.15ohm:
- Designed for: 40 - 80W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 60 - 70W
TFV12 Prince- Max Mesh Coil 0.17ohm:
- Designed for: 80 - 130W / Manufacturer's Recommended Wattage Range: 90 - 110W
1 x 3 Pack of Smok TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils
Posted by Sean on
I, like so many people held hostage by Smok coils, have had to put up with variable quality, counterfeit product (they're everywhere), and the promise of performance seldom delivered. Mind you, when Smok get it right the coils are good. But only good. Except for this one: the Strip kicks out huge clouds so thick that you'll swear you have cataracts for a moment. I had been working my way through mesh, but gave it up as a bad technology; I wasn't all that hopeful of the Strip coil, but the science behind it stacked up: This is one of Smok's rare hits. Surprisingly brilliant.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.