Smok TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
The TFV12 Baby Prince tank is the latest creation by Smok and upgraded version of the original TFV8 Baby Beast based upon the TFV12 Prince's royal aesthetics and design. The TFV12 Baby Prince utilizes new and improved TFV8 Baby Beast atomizer heads for improved flavour and vapour production using the same or similar wattage. The TFV12 Baby Prince has a unique crown-style design that features a bulb shaped glass tube. It also features a new rotary top fill design with a locking mechanism that is easily unlocked with a press of a button for quick and simple access. The TFV12 Baby Prince is topped off with a majestic wide bore Cobra resin drip tip that is sure to stand out. No two resin products will ever have the same design and look due to the unique manufacturing process.
- Diameter: 23mm Base Diameter (26mm Overall Diameter)
- 510 Threaded
- Crown-Style Design
- Top Rotary Fill Design with Locking Mechanism
- Large Central Airflow Chamber
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Bore Cobra Resin Drip Tip
- Dual Adjustable Wide Airflow Slots
- New and Improved TFV8 Baby Beast Atomizer Heads with Improved Flavor and Vapor Production
- Utilizes TFV8 Baby Beast Core Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil 0.6ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 20 - 50 Watts)
- Includes (1) V8 Baby-M2 Dual Coil 0.25ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 25 - 45 Watts)
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.