SMOK SCAR-18 Starter Kit
The SMOK SCAR-18 Vape Kit is designed to be shock, water, and dust resistant for the ultimate outdoors experience. The SCAR-18 is powered by the IQ-X chipset which can fire up to 230 watts and supports multiple temperature control modes. The SCAR-18 is a powerful and sturdy vape kit with a soft leather and durable zinc alloy frame construction. The SCAR-18 features eye-catching pattern designs that is sure to stand out. The SCAR-18 features a 0.96" TFT display screen that is easy to read and operate. The SCAR-18 is powered by two high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged via the micro USB charging port.
The SMOK TFV9 Tank features a large e-Liquid capacity that may be refilled using the top rotary fill design. The TFV9 Tank features a durable stainless steel construction with a bulb glass tube. The TFV9 tank features ultra wide dual airflow slots that may be adjusted for incredible airflow and vapour production. The TFV9 Tank utilizes new TFV9 kanthal Meshed coil atomizer heads optimized for cloud chasing and intense flavour.
- IP67 Water Resistant
- IP67 Dust Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Powered by IQ-X Chipset
- 510 Threaded
- Output Wattage: 1.0 - 230.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.5ohm for Wattage Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 2.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Ergonomic Design
- Soft Leather and Durable Zinc Alloy Frame
- 0.96" TFT Display Screen
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Short Circuit Protection
SMOK TFV9 Tank:
- Diameter: 28mm
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Top Rotary Fill Design
- Bulb Glass Tube
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ultra Wide Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes (2) TFV9 Kanthal Meshed Coil 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (40 - 90W)
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.