Smoant Charon Mini TC 225W Box Mod
The Charon Mini is the new mod from Smoant featuring Ant225 chipset. The Smoant Charon Mini is powered by dual 18650 battery with the maximum output of 225W. The mod also features a large 2.0" TFT colour display screen with two different and distinct user interfaces. The Charon Mini has an instant firing speed of approximately of 0.015 seconds for the power user. The Charon mini offers a customisable wallpaper and standby screen to add some individuality to your mod. The Smoant Charon Mini TC225 supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR modes. The Charon Mini Mod also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates.
- ANT225 Chip by Smoant
- Centered 510 Connector
- Wattage Output: 1.0 - 225.0w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel 200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Custom Variable Wattage / Temperature Control Curve Mode
- Instant Firing Speed: Approximately 0.015 Seconds
- Two Different User Interfaces
- Customizable Wallpaper and Standby Screen
- 2.0" TFT Color Display Screen
- Requires 2x 18650 IMR Batteries
- Micro USB Charging Port
A winner at last...
Posted by Anthony on
After a stream of incremental improvements over the last models, Smoant finally hit all targets with the Charon mini. Real large display, mechanically sound device, good internal charger, high conversion efficiency, clean and precise DC drive, precise clock, reasonably good TC. We had there thing long before, but not together and not in the same mod priced 46 pounds. Improvements on the menu structure, and some personalisation of the analog screen are, in my opinion, required.
In any case, the Charon mini is a milestone in the rapid evolution of vape technology, and money very well spent. Hope Smoant keeps the trend in the future.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.