Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 2 Cover Version 175W/255W Mod
The Fuchai Duo 3 is a new mod from Sigelei that has ability to choose from a dual (175W) or triple (255W) battery configuration. The Sigelei Fuchai Duo 3 supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, 317, TFR and TCR modes. Fuchai Duo-3 also features 1.0" TFT colour display screen, power preheat and a temperature compensation modes. The Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 requires two or three 18650 batteries with 3nd battery cover.
- Dual or Triple Battery Configuration
- 510 Threaded
- Wattage Output: 10.0 - 175.0W (Dual Battery Configuration)
- Wattage Output: 10.0 - 255.0W (Triple Battery Configuration)
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, 317, TCR and TFR
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 570F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm
- Preheat Function
- Large Tactile Fire Button
- 1.0" TFT Colour Display Screen
- Detailed Operating Interface
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Locking Battery Door Cover
- Requires 2 or 3 18650 Batteries
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2.5A) Max Charge
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Includes 1x Dual Battery Cover and 1x Triple Battery Cover
Not a bad mod
Posted by Adam on
Nice mod, weighty but not too big, very simple. automatically lowers the wattage when battery is getting low.
Ive dropped my SMOK alien many times but never any major damage other than paint chips. Dropped this one once and the wattage down button wont click in anymore :(
Posted by Steve on
Pretty much exactly as it says in the YouTube review on the VapingMan site. Not had it long but it feels good, looks great, easy to use and delivers consistent power. Definitely recommend this product!!
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.