Orchid IQS Pod System Starter Kit
The Orchid IQS Pod System is a versatile and powerful all-in-one pod system vape kit designed in collaboration with Squid Industries. The Orchid IQS features a lightweight zinc alloy construction with unique luxuriously designed panels that is sure to stand out. The Orchid features a built-in 950mah battery capacity which may be charged via the bottom micro USB charging port. The Orchid features an adjustable wattage mode that can fire all the way up to 30 watts. The Orchid also features an adjustable voltage mode and a stainless steel 316 temperature control mode. The Orchid utilizes refillable pod cartridges with a 0.8ohm mesh coil that is designed for both standard and nicotine salt based e-Liquid. The mouthpiece features an adjustable airflow control ring designed for both mouth to lung and direct lung users.
- Designed in Los Angeles in Collaboration with Squid Industries
- Refillable Pod/Cartridge
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 950mAh
- Output Wattage: 5 - 30W
- Adjustable Wattage Mode
- Adjustable Voltage Mode
- Adjustable Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) Temperature Control Mode
- Zinc Alloy Construction with Luxurious Panel Design
- 0.69" OLED Display Screen
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring for Mouth to Lung (MTL) and Direct Lung (DL) Users
- Compatible with Standard and Nicotine Salt Based E-Liquid
- Includes 1x Refillable Empty Pod Cartridge with 0.8ohm Mesh Coil
- Bottom Micro USB Charging Port
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.