Joyetech Cuboid 150W Dual 18650 TC Firmware Upgradeable Mod
Introducing the Joyetech Cuboid, an incredibly small dual 18650 battery TC mod! It is just slightly larger than the Joyetech Evic-VTC single 18650 mod! The Joyetech Cuboid uses the Variable Temperature Control system with firmware V3.0 and 150W output which includes Titanium, Nickel, and Stainless Steel 316 in TC Mode and customized TCR available now.
The Joyetech Cuboid features stainless steel 510 threads and a wide border which matches quite nicely with larger sized tanks. The Joyetech Cuboid is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells with the new slip-open cover. Multiple colors, 0.96-inch OLED screen and the new dual-battery bar display make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference.
Upgradeable firmware ensures that your device is always up to date.
Firmware 3.10 for the Joyetech Cuboid now available which allows you to upgrade to 200W!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- New Firmware V3.10 for Cuboid Available
Cuboid can be upgraded via VT Software. The new firmware V3.10 for Cuboid, increases maximum output up to 200W.
Cuboid enables you to adjust TCR values for different materials, thus further improving the accuracy of temperature control and bringing you the great taste. There are three options (M1, M2, M3) for you to customize the TCR regarding to the material. In power-off condition, press the fire button and the right regulator simultaneously for around 5 seconds, then you enter into the TCR set menu.
Posted by Darren on
Excellent product, cant think of any faults. Not upgraded as it works fine as it is.
First Box Not Disappointed
Posted by Adam on
I ordered the cube because I wanted a good box for a reasonable price and I got it in spades.
So stoked my dudes.
Posted by Steve on
Great product very solid and well made. Extremely easy to upgrade to 200w. Very fast delivery and excellent customer service. Highly recommended
I am a convert ...
Posted by Allan B on
I wanted another 2x18650 TC mod mainly for the extended operating time before re-charges and was intent on an iPV5 but the excellent pricing and good reviews of the Cuboid saw me buy my first Joyetech product ... and I'm very pleased that I did.
Design and build quality is high (but be aware of possible scuffing of the plating on the mod base), the ease of upgrading firmware is a joy, and to me the easy to use TCR function was a big attraction - I'm about to explore as many of the available TC coil materials as I can to find the one that suits my builds and vaping style, and the Cuboid is perfect for that at this price level.
I guess the most telling reaction to less than a week of my Cuboid ownership is that there is now a second one winging its way to me thanks to the excellent service and pricing from Vapingman ... :)
Posted by Jonathan Purcell on
- Form factor. This thing is small, quite possibly the smallest dual 18650 to date.
- Build quality. With batteries in, I am happy to report no rattles on my device. My Sub-tank Mini and Velocity RDA sit flush on this device.
- Versatility. USB Updatable & Chargeable. TC for SS, Ni, Ti. Adjustable MCR for your various wires. 200w on tap for your other devices. (after update)
- Spring 510 Pin
- No Frills. This is a personal preference. No fancy boot logo or anything like that to wait on. 5 clicks of the power button and you can fire your atty right then. Simple to use.
- Screen can be washed out in the sun, but living in uk that wont be a problem much :)
- Opening the bottom battery door can be slightly tricky without batteries in it.
- Screen can attract finger prints easily.
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) basically when u get above 150w it pulses with power to hit 200w however this is not the mods fault its the battery limitations not a problems for me as I never vape above 80w and nor should you but it was worth the mention
Would Recommended 5/5 its great
Posted by Local on
Sharp display, easy to navigate menu screen, upgradable firmware, TC mode for Ni, Ti and SS. This has to be the best value on the market. I would've been ok with paying double the price for this mod. 5 stars way to go Joyetech this is the mod to beat right now
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.